[SOLVED] Ozone 3.2 - Device Selection / List is Broken

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone 3.2 - Device Selection / List is Broken

I just upgraded to Ozone 3.20. I had an existing project for an LPC4357 that nopt longer functions. I noticed it no longer had the CPU association. I tried to create a new project and the device selection wizard is wrong.

The LPC4357 is NOT made by OKDI nor is a Cortex A5. I reverted to V3.10 (released in December) and I was able to program/debug.

I have attached my .jdebug file
    Images
    • ozone.png

124.52 kB, 1,168×866, viewed 321 times
    Files
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We are aware of this issue and it is just a display bug. So if you select the right device name everything should still be setup up correctly.
    This will be fixed in the next Ozone version.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

quick update. The Ozone version with the fix has been released V3.20a:
    segger.com/downloads/jlink/#Ozone

Could you give it a try?

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hello,

Great to hear. This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino