[ABANDONED] SEGGER Evaluation Software

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] SEGGER Evaluation Software

Hello,

My project try to test with SEGGER Evaluation Software and J-Trace Pro. The board I used is TWR-K64F120M. Although K64F is supported as the link segger.com/evaluate-our-software/nxp/nxp-frdm-k64f/ shown, it only provides limited libs. The emPower board, which use the core NXP Kinetis K66 MCU, provides more libs as the link segger.com/evaluate-our-software/segger/empower/ shown.

Could you please provide SEGGER Evaluation Software as much as emPower for TWR-K64F120M?

• Hello SilentDawn,

thanks for your inquiry.
    The libs for the K66 and the K64F are identical (both Cortex-M), but board specific configuration (e.g. for emUSB) is distinct.

We will update the K64F eval software package in the future.
    Are you missing a specific product (like emSecure, emCompress, emUSB, ..) or do you intend to to evaluate the complete SEGGER lineup?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
    Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
    Notification for J-Link, J-Link Debugger, SystemView & J-Scope: Link
    Notification for Embedded Studio: Link