Disbale Windows Manager

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disbale Windows Manager

Hi,

I am using the touch calibrate sample emWin has provided. It works perfectly fine the first time I call touchCalibrate function. Once the touch is calibrated, I use Windows Manager to create a window with couple buttons.
      When a button on this screen is touched, I would like to calibrate the touchscreen again. So I am trying to use the same touchCalibrate function I used before, except now that I have a window dialog, things have to be rearranged to work with a window.

Question: Is there a way to disable windows manager and be able to enable it once the touchscreen calibration is completed?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
      BMD
    • Hi,

you can activate/deactivate the Window Manager using WM_Activate() and WM_Deactivate(). However, this is not a very elegant solution.

It would be best to do the calibration in a separate window that has the size of the screen. In the attachments you find a modified version of the sample that uses the Window Manager.

Best regards,

Florian
      Files