emWin + AppWizard examples request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emWin + AppWizard examples request

Hello,

My company is looking to implement emWin with the AppWizard GUI builder
      Where can I find example visual studio solutions using emWin with AppBuilder to display a GUI with navigation between different screens?

I’ve checked out the directory that comes with emWin: SeggerEval_test\Sample\Tutorial
      But that directory only consists of low level snippets of code. I would like have a full example solution demonstrating navigation between different screens.

Let me know and thanks,
      Josh
    • Hi,

please note that the AppWizard tool is only part of the emWin PRO shipment and not of the SEGGER evaluation software.

Basic steps such as adding different screens to an application are explained in the accompanying documents like the manual or quick start guide.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.