[ABANDONED] Is there a way to de-initalize file system?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Is there a way to de-initalize file system?

Hi,

Is there a sample code to implement de-initialization of File system during powering down of hardware?

I really appreciate any help as I have no problem with anything at tall first time but when I power down and turn the power back on, I don't see images loading up. I am just trying to make sure I am not missing anything so far.

Thanks and regards,
      BMD
    • Hi,

please note that this forum section is dedicated only to emWin. I know that the emFile forum is not as active, but we cannot give you adequate support for emFile either.

I'll move the thread accordingly. In the future, please only use the emFile forum for threads regarding emFile.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • SEGGER - Florian wrote:

Hi,

please note that this forum section is dedicated only to emWin. I know that the emFile forum is not as active, but we cannot give you adequate support for emFile either.

I'll move the thread accordingly. In the future, please only use the emFile forum for threads regarding emFile.

Best regards,

Florian
      Yes, I do realize that but there are no responses on that forum for a year. Also, I couldn't find any information regarding de-initialization anywhere else.
    • I guess my question is whether you're calling both DeInit and Init after wake. Perhaps, the SD driver is being left in a state that it can not recover from. Aside from the file system. hmm.. I did post this in the emfile forum..

The post was edited 1 time, last by jona ().