Can´t use SPLINE functions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can´t use SPLINE functions

Hej,

I´m currently developing on STM32F469iDiscovery. I´m using STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.2.

The Problem is that it´s not possible to use any of these functions:

C Source Code

1. /*********************************************************************
      2. *
      3. * Splines
      4. */
      5. GUI_HMEM GUI_SPLINE_Create (const int * px, const int * py, unsigned NumPoints);
      6. void GUI_SPLINE_Draw (GUI_HMEM hSpline, int x, int y);
      7. void GUI_SPLINE_Delete (GUI_HMEM hSpline);
      8. I16 GUI_SPLINE_GetY (GUI_HMEM hSpline, unsigned Index, float * py);
      9. unsigned GUI_SPLINE_GetXSize(GUI_HMEM hSpline);
      10. void GUI_SPLINE_DrawAA (GUI_HMEM hSpline, int x, int y, unsigned Width);
      11. /*
      Display All
      In this thread: forum.segger.com/index.php/Thr…ighlight=spline#post26256 there is allready a discussion about issues using this feature but it was never answered.

The exat error looks like this:

rm-none-eabi-gcc -o "Display.elf" @"objects.list" -l:STemWin_CM4_OS_wc32_ot_ARGB.a -mcpu=cortex-m4 -T"../STM32F469NIHx_FLASH.ld" --specs=nosys.specs -Wl,-Map="Display.map" -Wl,--gc-sections -static -L../Middlewares/ST/STemWin/Lib --specs=nano.specs -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -Wl,--start-group -lc -lm -Wl,--end-group
      STemWin/App/MainWindow.o: In function `_cbDialog':
      /Users/christiansager/klanghabitat_quantum/firmware/firmware quantum/Display/Debug/../STemWin/App/MainWindow.c:121: undefined reference to `GUI_SPLINE_Create'
      collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
      make: *** [makefile:61: Display.elf] Error 1

Question:
      1. How can i identify the exact version of the "STemWIN_CM4_OS_wc32_ot_ARGB.a"?
      2. Is there a way to solve this issue?
      3. Can i upgrade somehow the lib?
      4. Did anyone succesfully used splines function?

THX
    • 1. How can i identify the exact version of the "STemWIN_CM4_OS_wc32_ot_ARGB.a"?
      If you've got STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.2 then you'll find emWIN's version in Middlewares\ST\STemWin\inc\GUI_Version.h
      For 1.24 GUI_VERSION is 54401.

So looks like the version is not a problem, it's just GUI_SPLINE.o is missing from STM's library. I've also checked F7 version and it is missing too.
      To check library content run "ar t STemWIN_CM4_OS_wc32_ot_ARGB.a"

2. Is there a way to solve this issue

You might try different versions of STM32Cube firmware (like 1.25), or ask STM why GUI_SPLINE.o is missing from their build.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ilvlanik ().