How might I use PAN/ZOOM on a window with controls like sliders

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How might I use PAN/ZOOM on a window with controls like sliders

I have successfully implemented multi-touch. now I am curious how one can have some elements of gestures working on windows that have controls like sliders, etc. The Pan takes over any sliding movement so one can no longer drag slider thumbs. I have never used this feature yet so I am just asking in case there is a something I am missing.

Thank you.
    • Hi,

the manual describes how gesture support can be implemented for windows under MultiTouch support -> Window animation.

I have also attached a sample for you that demonstrates this. You should take a look at the _cbGestures() callback. When multi-touch and gesture support is enabled and a window has the WM_CF_GESTURE and WM_CF_ZOOM flags, it will receive WM_GESTURE messages. The message can be processed to react on the different gestures.

Best regards,

Florian
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • If I may, I've dropped your code into my project but the call to GUI_ExecCreatedDialog() in _DoMenu() never returns. My project is a FreeRTOS based project so maybe it has to do with the other call to GUI_Delay() in the UI Thread? Does that make sense?

Oh.. I think I see. .It doesn't return until the dialog is closed. So I must not be getting touches to it. I am submitting touch events in another thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jona ().