Switching between application pages and errors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Switching between application pages and errors

Hello
      In this program, I want to read the information of the three sensors and display their values in separate pages numerically, bar graphs and graphs. Well, everything works fine. There is only one problem, when I move between different pages in the program, the program hangs up after a while. And the following error is displayed in the simulation. I tried so hard that I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and how to fix it. please guide me.
      Images
      • IMG_20200421_163230 - Copy.jpg

37.26 kB, 312×416, viewed 451 times
    • Hi,

I can't tell you exactly where the error lies in your application without any code to look at. But generally, this warning appears when there's an endless loop between a message. For instance, when you send a WM_PAINT message from within a WM_PAINT case in a callback.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.