[SOLVED] IMXRT1020 Segger RTT after Target Reset not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] IMXRT1020 Segger RTT after Target Reset not working

Hello,

if I set up RTT Viewer with a specific address for the _SEGGER_RTT control block the communication works while debugging with IAR EWARM. If I press the target reset button or redownload in EWARM the output in Terminal shows that it is connected to the exisiting Debug Session but the debug messages sent from target are not displayed in terminal until I disconnect and connect again.

The output after a successfull connection to the existing Debug Session is

J-Link V6.70c - Real time terminal output
    SEGGER J-Link ARM V9.1, SN=........... (I removed the serial number)
    Process: IarIdePm.exe

Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

Kind regards,
    Stefan
  • Hi Stefan,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the Configuration Dialog of the J-Link RTT Viewer?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Stefan,
    Good to hear that you are up and running again.

We will consider this thread as closed.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.