[SOLVED] Program IMXRT1020 eFuses with JTAG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Program IMXRT1020 eFuses with JTAG

Hello,

my question was already asked on this forum [SOLVED] writing i.MX RT1051 eFuses through J-Link

The last post is already 1.5 years ago so I would like to know if there is any more information about programming eFuses with JTAG available since then? The Wiki search does not provide information about eFuse programming so I think there is none available right?

Kind regards,
    Stefan
  • Hi Stefan,
    The eFuses section is not supported, and there are currently no plans to add support for it.
    A list of all supported devices with the related flash types can be found here:
    segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php

You could make use of the SEGGER Open Flashloader and implement support for this section yourself:
    wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader

Do you have any further questions regarding this?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Stefan,
    I am glad I could help.

We will consider this thread as closed.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.