[SOLVED] included h files don't work

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] included h files don't work

I have a project that is built on an SDK Template from Nordic for an nrf52840 chip.
    Ses is on the latest version, i took the SDK 15.3 because its an older programm I'd like to update and expand and it was built on this SDK but in ecllipse.

So I started with the template under the path "localpath"\nRF5_SDK_15.3.0_59ac345\examples\ble_peripheral\ble_app_template\pca10056\s140\ses

building this worked fine.

I put all my project code into a src file witch I placed here "localpath"\nRF5_SDK_15.3.0_59ac345\examples\ble_peripheral\ble_app_template

I added all c files in the project with add existing file
    I added all h file paths to project preproccesing under user included directories

I added all c and h files relating on bluetooth provided from Nordic in the folder "localpath"\nRF5_SDK_15.3.0_59ac345\examples\ble_peripheral\experimental\bluetoothds_template
    and added this path as well to the preprocessing. The last four includes are made by my.

now i get an error in several files, that a h file whitch is present in "localpath"\nRF5_SDK_15.3.0_59ac345\examples\ble_peripheral\experimental\bluetoothds_template couldn't be found.
    but an other file in same location is found and throws this error as well. (service_if.h)

so what is wrong here? I don't have a clue!
    I also try to use \ instead of / in the preprocessor include,
    I tryed to copy the hole folder closer to project files and includ both path in preprocessing
    this works a kind of... now it could find

#include "ble_lis2dh12_configuration_service.h"
    #include "ble_nrf52840_configuration_service.h"
    #include "ble_accelerometer_measurement_service.h"

the first of the include files, but drop the same error by 2nd include and all those fill are in the same folder...
    very strange... it might help, if i put every h. file in a separate folder but this is not how it should work in my oppinion...

Correction : I checked, if somethin changes if i put every c and h file in its own folder, it gives me the same error message ( i added all path in preprocessor)

Thanks for all help I get here

The post was edited 2 times, last by Martinboell ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    For Nordic SDK related inquiries we recommend contacting Nordic support.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.