[ABANDONED] Cannot Download to STM32L051K8 - maybe reset strategy?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Cannot Download to STM32L051K8 - maybe reset strategy?

Hi,

i have a problem with a custom board with STM32L051K8 on it. I cannot Download code with Segger Embedded Studio.
    Maybe it needs a different Reset Type setting. Is it possible to change it in Segger Embedded Studio?

I have tried to change in J-Link debugger settings in "Additional J-Link Options". It does not work but i am not sure about the syntax.

Thanks,
    regards
    Philipp
  • Hello Phillip,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Why would the default reset strategy not work on a normal Cortex-M target device? What error message do you get?
    Could you provide a J-Link log of such a session?
    wiki.segger.com/Enable_J-Link_log_file

Does connecting to the target device and downloading your application using J-Link Commander work?
    wiki.segger.com/J-Link_cannot_…ty_using_J-Link_Commander
    Could you provide a screenshot of such a session?

If this does not work as well check you debug interface, if everything is connected properly. Is the reset pin connected? Do you read 3.3V on VTref?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.