[SOLVED]Flashloader problem about SES for RISC-V

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED]Flashloader problem about SES for RISC-V

Hi,
    I have finished my flashloader for our risc-v based chip according to the contents on the SEGGER WIKI. The loader works well in debug mode and its release version also generates successful . I'm sure i have followed all the steps on the WIKI, but JLINK.exe still gives the folloing error:
    ****** Error: Error while loading flash algo ELF file: E:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\Devices\xxxx\xx367\fl367.elf
    No valid device has been selected.
    I see the contents and examples on the WIKI are just for ARM based chips, but i believe the steps are the same as risc-v based ones.
    So, please help to solve this problem, thank you!
  • Hi,
    We noticed that you marked this Thread as solved.
    Is the issue resolved?
    If so do you mind sharing the solution with community?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • As one business customer of SEGGER, I wrote an email for help , so the staffs of SEGGER released a reference project on the WIKI. With this project I got the key point why my project cannot work as expected.
    The reference project is a good start point for most people.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Odie ().

• Hi,
    Great, thank you!

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.