How to move horizontal scale left/right?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to move horizontal scale left/right?

In my graph, the horizontal scale is not align with the grid, so I want to move the horizontal scale to the right side a bit. However, I can't find a effective methods after I've tried the following ways.
      1. Change the "Pos" in GRAPH_SCALE_Create(); -- this parameter changes the vertical position instead of horizontal position
      2. Change the "TextAlign" in GRAPH_SCALE_Create(); --this parameter changes the scale texts alignment instead of horizontal position
      3. Change the GRAPH_SCALE_SetOff(); --this function change the scale value instead of horizontal position

This is what I need:

Can someone help me to find a solution? Thanks.
    • Hi,

the function GRAPH_SCALE_SetOff() should achieve what you want. It offsets the text on a scale in the negative or positive X- or Y- direction, whether the scale object is horizontal or vertical.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.