[ABANDONED] Macro expansion in include paths

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Macro expansion in include paths

For my projects, I often use the SDK from my silliconvendor. This SDK is unpacked in a directory, named after the version of the SDK. Thus, for example: "lib/nRF5_SDK_15.3.0_59ac345".

I want to define an SDK_ROOT macro in my project and refer to files from this directory through this define, e.g. "$(SDK_ROOT)/components/ble/common/ble_advdata.c". This works fine in the SES project manager.
    However, these modules usually have their interface described in a header file which lives at the same location. Thus, I would like to add "$(SDK_ROOT)/components/ble/common" to the list of (user) include directories. This does not work for some reason - none of the include files can be found.

Is this a bug? Known issue perhaps? The options dialog does say it supports macro's...
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you provide an example project for reference?
    Which ES version are you currently using, do you see the same behaviour with the latest one?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.