[SOLVED] Ozone Data Sampling Number Formatting Inconsistent

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone Data Sampling Number Formatting Inconsistent

Hi,

Ozone 3.10d here.

In the Data Sampling view the numbers formatting is inconsistent.
    The small gap for thousands is there for some columns but e.g for the Average column, it is missing.

The Changes column is weird as well.

See screen shot.

Best regards
    Images
    • ozone_segger_thousands.PNG

10.45 kB, 562×176, viewed 419 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    In the Average tab this was reproducible, but not in #Changes. Does this happen only for some data types or always?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino,

in my example it happens with uint16_t in C (stating ushort in the Type column in Ozone). I can also see it for int16_t (short). As shown on the screenshot, it does not happen with double.

If I can observe something more, I will add it here.

Best regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by icwiener ().

• Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you give the latest Ozone beta a try. This should be fixed in that version. Could you take a look and verify?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.