[SOLVED] Jflash - save data file as

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I would not agree that *.hex is the most commonly used file format as it highly depends on the environment / use case.
    I will bring this up in our next team meeting but I assume that we will not change.

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • The gain of such a functionality is nearly zero as the click on File -> Save data file as takes
    longer than changing the data type which can be done in < 1 s with the keyboard ("tab" followed by "i").
    However, I will add this on the ToDo list anyhow but please note that we cannot assign a high priority to this.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.