[SOLVED] Synchronous multi target debugging

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Synchronous multi target debugging

I’ve got a board with two microcontrollers: one STM32L0 (ARM Cortex M0+) and one STM32L4 (ARM Cortex M4) which interact with each other.

Which device(s) do I need to be able to debug both microcontrollers at the same time, especially with the feature that if one microcontroller reaches a breakpoint the other one is stopped as well? (I know of such feature for multi core devices but cannot find anything for separate devices.)

Preferable solutions use SWD and Eclipse; but on the other hand, even changing to other STM32 microcontrollers could be an option if of any benefit.
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Cross trigger functionality is not yet supported.
    This is planned for Q2/Q3 this year, but will only be available for Ozone initially.

Does this answer your question?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    We will announce this feature in our news letter as soon as it is added:
    segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.