Analog status LED on display

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Analog status LED on display

Hi,

I am trying to create an interface module for control of various analog controllers. In order to show the status, I would like to use an analog of an LED of various colors. Red - Error, Green - OK
      Which library function would you recommend. These LEDs should be placed within framewindow/window

The second question - using Timer with multipage. If timer was started on 1-st page for acquiring ADC but I switch to 2-nd page. Existing timer still active this time or not?

Thanks in advance

Evgenii

The post was edited 2 times, last by evorontsov ().

• Hi Evgeni,

there are many ways to realize such a GUI you are describing. You could e.g. use different bitmaps to display the LED status or draw the LEDs yourself. You'll find lots of routines in the "2-D Graphic Library" chapter in the emWin manual for drawing.

To answer your second question: yes, the timers will still be active. Timers are paired to a window and stay active as long as that window doesn't get deleted (or the timer runs out, of course). (There are also timers that are independent from windows but I don't want to go into detail too much...)

To learn about emWin's features and to get started, you should read the material located in the "Doc" folder located in your shipment. Namely emWin_Training.pdf and the manual. There are many samples to various topics located under "Doc\Training". The manual also includes small code samples for many routines.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.