[ABANDONED] SystemView STM32H7 Post Mortem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] SystemView STM32H7 Post Mortem

not sure if it is related, but using SystemView 3.10 on Windows with an STM32H7 via jlink ultra+ (v6.62a), I can do a live capture but in post-mortem mode nothing happens when I click Target->Read Recorded Data.

The systemview sources in the project match the systemview app version, and SEGGER_SYSVIEW_POST_MORTEM_MODE is defined as 1. SEGGER_SYSVIEW_Start() is called once the freertos scheduler has started.

The Target->Read Recorded Data option doesn't seem to do anything at all. There is nothing output in the log. No popup, or delay while systemview tries to access the jlink etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Kieran.
  • Hello Kieran,

Such an issue is not known to us.
    I moved this post to a new thread as it appears not to be related to the other behaviours.
    Could you provide an example setup for reproduction on a STM32H7 eval board?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.