GIF display issue on LCD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GIF display issue on LCD

Hello,

I wanted to display the animated GIF on LCD.

I have executed one program on simulator, it is showing animated GIF on the simulator as expected (PFA working_on_simulator.txt).

The same program is executed on the imx1024 board, the loaded GIF image is not showing as expected (PFA Not_working_on_LCD.txt).

The GIF to C file is converted using 'Bin2C' tool.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks,
      Vikram
      Images
      • simulator.PNG

4.02 kB, 116×118, viewed 306 times
      • LCD.jpg

201.01 kB, 848×800, viewed 488 times
      Files
    • Hi,

I could run your example both in the simulation and on a target. So there is nothing wrong with your code.

Do you have enough memory? emWin needs about 16KB of RAM for decompression of the GIF image.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hello,

On which target have you executed the program?

I have shared emwin_support.txt file to verify the memory related configurations.

Could you please verify memory related configurations and let me know what should be the correct configurations for IMXRT1064 target board?

If you need some additional files to verify the memory related configurations, Please let me know.

Thanks,
      Vikram
      Files