[ABANDONED] Error: DAP error while reading DP-Ctrl-Stat register on MbientLab MetaMotionR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Error: DAP error while reading DP-Ctrl-Stat register on MbientLab MetaMotionR

Hello

The question has already been asked (at least here and here) but has been [ABANDONNED]...

I'm trying to connect to an MbientLab MetaMotionR device (actually a Nordic nRF52382) with SWD to flash and eventually for RTT.

Keil uVision can only see the device below 100kHz clock, above nothing appears (see pics 1 & 2).

When I try to connect with J-Link commander v6.54, same situation: works at 100 kHz (pic3) and doesn't above (pic4 & 5), with the error message mentioned in this message subject.

Finally, flashing from uVision (SWD at 1.5 MHz) works perfect with a ST-LINK v2 device.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks,
    Sebastien

The setup has been working for several months and I didn't change any hardware.
  • Hi Sebastien,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you please download the newest version of the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack and try again?
    You can find it here:
    segger.com/downloads/jlink/#J-…twareAndDocumentationPack

Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable:
    wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.