Repeated screen.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repeated screen.

Hi.
      When I press a button, the whole screen of WINDOW is displayed, and when I press the same button, I want to display it by changing to the next screen. For example, if A key is pressed, screen 1 is displayed. If A key is pressed, screen 2 is pressed. If A key is pressed, screen 3 is pressed. If A key is pressed, screen 4 is pressed, A key is pressed. I want to do it.
      Is there a reference code for these features?

A key is jpg image button
      Hello?
      When I press a button, the whole screen of WINDOW is displayed, and when I press the same button, I want to display it by changing to the next screen. For example, if A key is pressed, screen 1 is displayed. If A key is pressed, screen 2 is pressed. If A key is pressed, screen 3 is pressed. If A key is pressed, screen 4 is pressed, A key is pressed. I want to do it.
      Is there a reference code for these features?
    • Hi,

Attached is a very basic example on how to change from one window to another. There is a function, _ButtonState(), which is just a dummy function. You have to modify this function and return if the a key is pressed or not.

Regards,
      Sven
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.