create a memory device in to a window

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• create a memory device in to a window

hellow guys
      i wanna create a memory device and pass it to a window then move the window and fadein and fadeout memory device.
      i know how to move a window and also know how to fadein and fadeout but i dont know how to use memory device capabilitis inside a window
      also i dont know for such things like that i show use window or child window.

please help me and guid whats the best way to do it.
      thanks
    • Hi monjiemegoo,

you need to know that the routines GUI_MEMDEV_FadeInWindow() and GUI_MEMDEV_FadeOutWindow() are blocking routines, that means no other code will be executed when these routines are running.

I've attached a sample that avoids this blocking and fades out a window.

Best regards,

Florian
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

the sample I've attached is very simple, it demonstrates how to use memory devices. This works in a window as well.

Best regards,

Florian
      Files

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• derar florian
      in yout attached file there isnt any thing that show me how to use GUI_MEMDEV_FadeOutWindow().
      so far for fadein and fadout i use GUI_MEMDEV_FadeDevices .
      can you please upload a simple example that show me how to use GUI_MEMDEV_FadeOutWindow().
      thanks
    • Hi,

sure, I've posted an example for this in this thread.

Best regards,

Florian