[SOLVED] Undocumented Icon in the Project Explorer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Undocumented Icon in the Project Explorer

Dear all,

I just setup a new Project in SES. For the first time I drag+drop ontents from previous projects - which is a great help for me. These Contents get marked with an Icon that I couldn't found in the SES Manual. It looks like the one in the attachment. For the moment I can see no problem in compiling the files marked with this Icon.
    From a previous post I got the Information that it may linked to a Version Control System. However, so far I did not add Version Control to the Project. So there must be at least one other meaning of this item. Any idea?

Best Regards
    Markus
    Images
    • unknownIconSES.PNG

1.56 kB, 106×73, viewed 236 times
  • Hello Markus,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    This icon suggests that this folder and files correspond to the actual structure on the file system and the folder is a dynamic folder.
    You can remove this by right clicking the folder and select "convert to regular folder" which would be a virtual folder that can have any structure within the ES project.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.