I see that doing a 'r' / reset command in J-Link, causes a flash write traces, and , I do not understand why. Most importantly I guess to know if it's actually erasing/writing anything just because I wanted reset .. and why. I load/flash image just before reset, and don't want it to be erased.
Display AllSort of, did not expect reset to trigger re-flashing.
- Reset delay: 0 ms
- Reset type NORMAL: Resets core & peripherals via SYSRESETREQ & VECTRESET bit.
- Comparing flash [100%] Done.
- Erasing flash [100%] Done.
- Programming flash [100%] Done.
- Verifying flash [100%] Done.
- J-Link: Flash download: Bank 0 @ 0x01000000: 1 range affected (2048 bytes)
- J-Link: Flash download: Total time needed: 0.125s (Prepare: 0.037s, Compare: 0.006s, Erase: 0.011s, Program: 0.038s, Verify: 0.006s, Restore: 0.024s)
- ResetTarget() start
- ResetTarget() end