[ABANDONED] Downloading to SM470R1B1M with J-Link Pro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Downloading to SM470R1B1M with J-Link Pro

I am trying to download c code to a SM470R1B1M-HT MCU using IAR Workbench and J-link Pro with a TC2050-IDC cable. When connected the middle LED and LED next to the return arrow are green. When downloading the two LEDs next to the direction arrows blink red. What does this mean and what should I be looking for that would cause this problem?
    After posting this, I found the TC2050-IDC board needed shorting pads to be connected in order for TRST to be sent. However, now I get the same red LEDS along with a "Failed to measure TotalIRLen" error.

The post was edited 1 time, last by shaddock ().

• Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.

1) Could you send us a J-Link log file? How to enable:

wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File
    2) Could you send us a screenshot of the whole Commander output as well?
    3) Do you use custom hardware or an evaluation board? In the latter case which one?
    4) If custom hardware, do you experience the same problem on an evaluation board?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.