[SOLVED] jlink.exe console messages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Could you elaborate what your setup is here exactly? Did you develop the C# application with J-Link SDK?
    If that is the case please not that J-Link SDK related topics may not be discussed in this forum as it is public domain.
    If your SDK license is in valid support period feel free to open a support inquiry that explains your setup and question. For more information see my signature.

Should the support period on your SDK have run out you can renew it:
    segger.com/purchase/pricing/jlink-related/

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I don't use SDK. I work with installed JLink_Windows_V654c.
    With RedirectStandardInput = false, i get mesages from jlink.
    When i set RedirectStandardInput = true, i can not to write to jlink, but i stop receiving messages from jlink.
  • Hello,

What you are trying to achieve can be done with J-Link SDK.
    There you will also receive the source for JLink.exe which you can adjust to fit your needs. Also the SDK contains a C# sample that shows how you can interface with J-Link directly in your own application.
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/

Please understand that such workaround setups that you are trying to achieve will not work in most cases and are not supported by us.

This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    NIno
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.