font size is 256x32,256x64 etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• font size is 256x32,256x64 etc

Hi
      currently I am working on TFT projects,It invovles fonts for text and number.
      default font size given are 256x8,256x16
      but i need more size in fonts.So please give your suggestions to proceed further.
    • Hi sridhar6994,

please note that the maximum size for an emWin font is 255 pixels.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi Florian

As you said,"please note that the maximum size for an emWin font is 255 pixels"
      Is that mean I can have maximum size for my font is 16x16 or 8x32 like that.
      If so even I get sample array for those sizes it will be good.
      Because now my present size is only 8x8 and 8x16.
    • Hi
      I have found the answer.It is simple by using GUI builder , I have
      added test of need font,size,color.And later saved that GUI builder file ,
      it generated code for that texts as like images and used that code as
      reference and made the text.
      Thanks
      R SRIDHAR
    • Hi sridhar6994,

what I meant was that the maximum height of a font is 255 pixels. So the theoretic maximum is 255 px by 255 px (255x255). I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.