DropDown Widget Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DropDown Widget Problems

Hi,

I'm using a DropDown widget and have added 3 strings to the widget ("PA", "PSI", "BAR").
      The dropdown expands and closes just fine, however when I select the last option (BAR) and re-open the widget, it appears like the items have all shifted up one row.

I can no longer see the first entry and the last entry is now blank.

Any ideas as to why this behaviour would happen?

Pictures below show the problem
      Images
      • Dropdown1.PNG

232.02 kB, 353×317, viewed 18 times
      • Dropdown2.PNG

194.39 kB, 274×293, viewed 14 times
    • Hi htsmith19,

normally this happens if the y-size of the widget isn't big enough to display all the items. When this is the case, a white space is added to make up for that. And when this white space is clicked, the items move up.

Note that the y-size you give the DROPDOWN widget upon creation is the y-size of only the dropdown menu that pops up, meaning only the framed box without the button to open and close.

To fix this you could try to increase the y-size of the DROPDOWN widget. To calculate the optimal size, you have to add up the item height of all items (which is the height of the selected font) plus 2 pixels for the border.

Best regards,

Florian