images to .DAT files creation using emwin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• images to .DAT files creation using emwin

hi every one
      I am currently working in nuvoton N9H30 series evaluation board.In 2D sample codes ,I am
      having so many .DAT files which is working.These .DAT files have hex code for the image RGB888.
      I don't know how they created that .DAT files for images.
      It will be very helpful if someone suggests a way to create .DAT files using emwin.

I have developed ".C" files using GUI Builder,Bitmap Converter.But I need to create .DAT files
      which I can add in the code.

I have also tried to use the hex values from .C converted codes and saved it as .DAT file.It saved as .DAT
      file and code is also compiling and programmed.But I am not getting image correctly.

So i need to know how to convert images into .DAT files using emwin properly.
    • Hi sridhar6994,

emWin doesn't support .DAT files. Maybe you mean .DTA files? .DTA is a streamed bitmap format. You may save images in the .DTA format using the Bitmap Converter, click "File->Save As" and select the .DTA file format.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.