[SOLVED] Pass ID CODE verification via command line

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Pass ID CODE verification via command line

I want to be able to launch jlink.exe with all target settings from the command line. I am able to provide the device, interface, speed, etc without issue. My problem is I do not know how to pass the "ID Code verification" to the jlink.exe. Does anyone know how to pass the ID Code to the jlink.exe via the command line?
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your Inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is currently no such command-line option.
    We will put it on our requested features list, but cannot say when it will be implemented.

If you require this feature short term, you can also buy and use our J-Link SDK.
    A part of the SDK is the source code for the J-Link Commander (jlink.exe).
    It can be modified with an API function to always select a certain ID Code, when the verification window would be called by our DLL.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Fabian wrote:

Hi,
    Thank you for your Inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is currently no such command-line option.
    We will put it on our requested features list, but cannot say when it will be implemented.

If you require this feature short term, you can also buy and use our J-Link SDK.
    A part of the SDK is the source code for the J-Link Commander (jlink.exe).
    It can be modified with an API function to always select a certain ID Code, when the verification window would be called by our DLL.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Thanks for the response. I will take a look at the SDK. Can the ID Code be entered via a J-Link Commander Command file?
  • Hi,
    Unfortunately it can not.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards,
    Fabian Federschmidt
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.