how to get jobs that will perform ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how to get jobs that will perform ?

I created a text widget and set it's font to 255 pixel size font. I have a timer which updates the text widget repeatedly.So If the text widget's setText operation is not finished yet, the text widget content behavior wierd. I want to check setText operation is finished or isnt finished, then update the text widget content if the previous operation finished. Are there any way to do this. I try gui_exec but doesnt work...

Thanks in advance.
    • Hi Emin,

I doubt that the setText operation isn't finished, but rather the drawing isn't. Drawing such a large font takes a bit longer, especially if the font is anti-aliased.
      Can you tell me what font format you use (file format, anti-aliasing etc.) and which hardware? And can you also explain what the weird text widget behavior is?

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.