[SOLVED] Cylic Update of local/global variables

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Cylic Update of local/global variables

Hello,
    I tried to debug a program with STM32F103 / J-Link Edu and SES 4.22
    I found the cyclic update for the Memory window. but I miss a possibility to update variables (global or local) cyclic.
    Did I overlook something or do SES miss this?

Regards
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    I think your are looking for the watch window.

Could you give it a try?

Edit: It seems that your registered with a company e-mail and you are using a J-Link EDU. Please note that any kind of commercial use of our EDU products is illegal and violates the license agreement. EDU projects may only be used for private use or non-profit educational purposes.
    segger.com/products/debug-probes/j-link/models/j-link-edu/
    Should you be using our software commercially we strongly suggest getting a J-Link Base (our entry model) or higher:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/models/model-overview/

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino,
    I found this some minutes before ;) confusing, if I
    Yes, this was what I was looking for, but I fell into the trap with the description.
    And it could be a bit confunsing, if I want to watch different (static) variables in different modules with same variable name. But the expected function is given. :thumbsup:

Regards
  • Hello,

Great to hear that you are up and running again.
    This thread will now be marked as solved.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.