Widget within a widget

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Widget within a widget

Hi,

I am working on creating different screens for my application. I have two separate .c files created using GUI builder. I want to display one after another with some delay.
      For example: screen with logo and after couple of seconds main screen with different buttons.
      Is there an example I could follow or has anyone in the forum tried this before? Any kind of suggestions are welcome.

Note: I tried to call second function inside WM_paint of the first function. That doesn't seem to work. I also tried calling both functions in main with a delay. Nothing seems to work. I just can't seem to understand what I am missing.

Thank you!
    • Hi,

Attached is a very basic example. The first dialog gets created and starts a timer. Once the timer expires the dialog deletes itself and create the second screen.

Regards,
      Sven
      Files
      • Example.zip

(13.96 kB, downloaded 528 times, last: )
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.