ram placement with OS_RAM_SECTION_ATTRIBUTE define

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ram placement with OS_RAM_SECTION_ATTRIBUTE define

Hi

I'd like to force the placement of all embOs variable in the internal SRAM, whereas the standard placement is in the external SDRAM in my linker file.
      I try to use OS_RAM_SECTION_ATTRIBUTE define like this :

Source Code

1. #define OS_RAM_SECTION_ATTRIBUTE @ ".CPU_SRAM"
      and in the linker file :

Source Code

1. define region CPU_SRAM_region = mem:[from 0x00000000 to 0x00001FFFF];
      2. "CPU_SRAM":place in CPU_SRAM_region { section .CPU_SRAM, section .CPU_SRAM.noinit};

It works fine for all module (embOs and others, with the same kind of syntax), but for embOs, I have some compiler warnings :

Source Code

1. variable "_InStage @ ".CPU_SRAM.init"" (declared at line 171 of "C:\Work\Soft\empty-rx-project\libs\asc-framework\Libs\embos\GenOSSrc\OS_Com.c") is an initialized variable in __data32 memory (1 more variable like this)
      2. variable "_abInBuffer @ ".CPU_SRAM.init"" (declared at line 168 of "C:\Work\Soft\empty-rx-project\libs\asc-framework\Libs\embos\GenOSSrc\OS_Com.c") is a zero-initialized variable in __data32 memory (14 more variables like
      because some varaibles are initilized with a specific, and other to 0 in the same C file.

I'd like to know how can i suppress this warnings.

thanks for all

Liscence OS-01165, embOS for renesas RX, IAR compiler