OZone crash when new hex file is created

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OZone crash when new hex file is created

Hello,

I use SES feeding into OZone, and one of the issues that I stumble upon occasionally is when I Windows switch focus to OZone when SES is linking OZone crashes. I do have auto re-program turned on.

Windows 10 and the latest revisions of SES and OZone.

I will say not having to switch SES from editing tool to debugger and back saves a significant amount of time. IDE's might be good, but switching modes from development to debugger is a waste of time.
    • Hi. I'd like to report similar behaviour in a different setup: TI Code Composer Studio (latest version) is used to compile for their LAUNCHXL-CC26x2R1 (Cortex M4 CC2562R1 controller) together with Ozone (2.70) and a J-Link Plus to flash and debug it on macOS X 10.14.6.

Using e.g. their BLE Multi-Role example, I compile on CCS, wait until it's done, then switch to Ozone. Prior to switching back, debugging was stopped. When switching back, Ozone asks if it should reload the .elf file. After clicking yes, the UI freezes with about 50% chance. At least, killing and restarting Ozone is fast (imagine this with any Eclipse(-based) IDE), but I'd prefer not to have to.

Can I provide any kind logs etc? Could you check on a similar setup?

Thanks
      Matthias