[SOLVED] I import a project file from IAR to SES. But when I build, SES has errors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] I import a project file from IAR to SES. But when I build, SES has errors

Hello
    I received aproject file created by IAR.
    But I don't havean IAR program, so I imported it from IAR to SES
    And when I builtit, an error occurred
    Should IARprograms be installed when importing?
    Ask for help whatto do.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The error message states that the IAR compiler can't be found in the directory you have set. You need to set the correct path in project options if you want to use the external compiler.
    If you do not want to use the IAR compiler but the compilers build into Embedded Studio instead switch the debug config to Debug Internal.
    Should you not need the IAR compiler at all we suggest to create a project manually and simply add your sources to it without using the importer. That way there is no confusion with the external toolchain.

Make sure that your application is adjusted accordingly so it can be compiled by gcc/clang:
    wiki.segger.com/Port_Projects_…kbench_to_Embedded_Studio

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.