[ABANDONED] Window/desktop layout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Everytime you close Embedded Studio for the last open project an .emSession file will be created which saves all current window positions etc.
    If you load the corresponding .emProject file next time in SES the settings from the .emSession file will be applied.

Is that what you were looking for?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I just tried an experiment:
    I opened 2 different .emProjects (different names, in different directories), in separate instances of SES.
    I moved a window in one, then closed both.
    It seems the window layout always returns to the one from the last closed instance.
  • Hello,

The emSession file will be update once a solution/project is closed or Embedded Studio is closed.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.