[DUPLICATE] how to use PC-LINT in SEGGER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [DUPLICATE] how to use PC-LINT in SEGGER

I am using windows 10, I have already set up the global macros for PC-LINT, and when I want to do MISRA check, it shows error message.

Then i tried using the command provided.

My questions is that, how can I generate lint_cppmac.h and lint_cmac.h properly, I have tried MinGW and Cygwin using gcc command, but it doesn't work.It will show error message like this.

And I tried use segger's gcc(although I'm not sure I'm using the correct one) And I found it doesn't support 'gcc -E' command....LOL

Any one can help me please
  • Hello,

This thread will be closed as it is duplicate to the following one:
    Question about using pc-lint in segger to do MISRA checking

Please do not open duplicate threads as this violates the forums terms of service.
    In the original thread your question has already been answered. The file you are trying to include either does not exist or is not set in include paths.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.