[SOLVED] SAM-ICE Hardware V8 is working whereas under same environment SAM-ICE Hardware V10 is not Working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SAM-ICE Hardware V8 is working whereas under same environment SAM-ICE Hardware V10 is not Working

with the blue atmel sam-ice box V8 bought some 5 years ago the flashing at91sam9260 worked well.
    Software version: J-link V8, samba 2.15, j-link software version V4.68a

We have bought recently a big amount of new blue atmel sam-ice boxes with Firmware V10 on it (ch.farnell.com/microchip/at91s…am9/dp/1095464?st=SAM-ICE), the same flashing does not work anymore, it has problems with GENERIC:sendFile:

-I- === Load the bootstrap: nandflash_at91sam9260ek in the first sector ===
    GENERIC::SendFile ./at91bootstrap-xc10v1-3.5.2.bin at address 0x0
    -I- File size : 0xEEC byte(s)
    -I- Complete 0%
    -I- Writing: 0xEEC bytes at 0x0 (buffer addr : 0x20003DF0)
    -E- Can't send data (expected integer but got "-E- Timeout: The applet did not return.
    Please ch")

attached you can find the full logs for V8 (working well) and the same for V10 (not working)
    The same tests was performed also with samba2.18, j-link software version V6.46g with the same results:
    old blue atmel box V8 working well, new blue atmel box not working
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We received your request via our support system as well.
    To make sure no information gets lost between channels this thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purpose is user to user interaction.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
    Alternatively our support system can be used as well: segger.com/ticket/