[ABANDONED] Ozone how call graph is working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Ozone how call graph is working

Hi,

can you please give some more detail, how Ozone is processing elf file in order to display properly call graph. I'm especially interested in preparing such a elf file for the NXP S32K144x ( ARM Cortext M4 ) with use of arm-none-eabi-gcc toolchain. Currently I've tried to do this on some hello_world example from S32K_SDK_3.0.0., however results seems to be unreliable to me. Please check the attachment.
    Images
    • screen.png

71.46 kB, 1,336×860, viewed 713 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Generally we suggest to have no optimization active so all symbol information is available.
    Which gcc version are you using?
    What call graph content would you expect? Could you provide the elf file for reference?
    Could you provide an example elf file for reproduction that shows this behaviour?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.