[SOLVED] Ozone, hopefully simple, wish list

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone, hopefully simple, wish list

Nino,

Again, thank you so much for listening to us. I, for one, really appreciate how responsive y'all are to the customers!

On topic, in Ozone, 2 simple things would be awesome in my daily life. And of course, if they are there, but can't find them, please point me in the correct direction.

1) Add the keyboard short <ctrl>-W to close the current source file tab. Currently you have <alt>F4, but that is not standard, and I can not find a way to change that.

2) As with the "Source Files" view, it would be really cool to have an ordered most recent user open list. That view would list all of the files opened by the user, or somehow tagged. This list of course should be saved in the project between instantiations of Ozone with the same project.

many thanks,
    thomas
  • Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback.

TxCodeMonkey wrote:

Add the keyboard short <ctrl>-W to close the current source file tab. Currently you have <alt>F4, but that is not standard, and I can not find a way to change that.
    We will discuss this in your next meeting and see if we can change this simply but no promises.

TxCodeMonkey wrote:

As with the "Source Files" view, it would be really cool to have an ordered most recent user open list. That view would list all of the files opened by the user, or somehow tagged. This list of course should be saved in the project between instantiations of Ozone with the same project.
    Makes sense to me. We will discuss this as well and see if and how it could be implemented.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.