[SOLVED] how to collapse files in solution explorer, after activating "name filter"?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] how to collapse files in solution explorer, after activating "name filter"?

activating the name filter option on the solution explorer in segged embedded studio, causes all folders and files to expand, down to the tiniest dependency.
    I would like to collapse all those dependencies back, after I've completed my search via "name filter". how do I do that?
    otherwise, it is a really annoying job collapsing all these back, after every activation of name filter.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    You can collapse all folders with the folder button. Attached is a picture showing that button. Or use key combination "Ctrl+P, F".

Best regards,
    Nino
    Images
    • Capture.PNG

4.12 kB, 376×83, viewed 339 times
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.