[SOLVED] Ozone watch variable hover scale problem.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone watch variable hover scale problem.

Hello,

I found a possible bug in OZone this morning.

In the attached image of my screen OZone. I have 3 monitors, the laptop on the far left, and 2 1K monitors. The laptop monitor is scaled (125% IIRC), and the other 2 are not. When I hover over a variable in the watch window (red rectangular box) the information popup box (red circle on the right) is scaled and misplaced on the screen.

Some menus also suffer from this. I am guessing the terminal window being scaled causing the issue. In a previous instance of OZone, of the menus and popup are not scaled, while some are. In my current instance, all of the menus and popups are scaled incorrectly. The second image shows the scale and incorrect location of the File menu

cheers,
    thomas
    Images
    • screen.png

996.98 kB, 5,760×1,080, viewed 227 times
    • screen-2.png

906.85 kB, 5,760×1,080, viewed 242 times
  • Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    We will try to reproduce the reported behaviour and fix it accordingly.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.