[SOLVED] Register will not be shown after importing CUBEMX Project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Register will not be shown after importing CUBEMX Project

I imported a CUBEMX project with Eclipse import. The porject works like it should. But when I do the debugging, only the CPU and VPF register are shown.
    What can I do, that all registers will be shown?
    Images
    • RegisterNotShown.png

229.39 kB, 3,840×1,080, viewed 473 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    To make target specific registers visible you have to set the target specific register definition file in your project settings.
    Otherwise only the basic Cortex registers will show that are available on all cores.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Kai,

If the project is running as expected then there is nothing to consider.
    But generally the following rules apply:
    wiki.segger.com/SEGGER_Embedde…to_SEGGER_Embedded_Studio
    The example is for EWARM->ES but the steps and troubleshooting are always the same.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.