[SOLVED] Find and Replace - how to trigger replace

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Find and Replace - how to trigger replace

I don't seem to be able to trigger a replace when searching multiple files for and entry. This makes refactoring tedious.

For example:
    Using the find and replace window, I can set the search for value and set it to search in the "Entire Solution" but the button to "Replace" remains greyed out, even when I double click on the output line within the results box, instead all I get is the searched for word highlighted within the editor window which I then have to edit the manually.

Is it possible to set this to automatically enable the "Replace" button once I've doubled clicked a result line?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Currently it is only possible to replace in the currently open files or the open file directly.
    On project or solution level it is not enabled yet but we are working on it and it should be available soon.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.