Prevent button getting focus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prevent button getting focus

HI!

I have several buttons that works like a switches. On first click button changes the variable state to true and second to false (for example). Everyting works perfect but there is a problem. When I click button first time it's get focus and second click doesn;t do anything. I have to click somewhere and button lost focus - now I can click it second time. Is it a way to prevent button getting focus or lost it when I click it automatically?

Best regards
    • Hi,

Yes, simply call BUTTON_SetFocusable(hButton, State) where hButton is a handle to the button and State describes whether it is focusable or not.

Please note, that there was a typo in older versions of emWin. Depending on the version you are using it might be necessary to call BUTTON_SetFocussable().

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.