[SOLVED] Is there a possibility for binding widget / GUI toolkit with SES?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Is there a possibility for binding widget / GUI toolkit with SES?

Hi all,

I am currently researching Bluetooth Mesh with Nordic Thingy 52 (device) as my nodes. I use the mesh demo from Nordic and edit the codes using the environment of Segger Embedded Studio. I hope to create a GUI to show the observers how the Bluetooth Mesh function and switch the light on and off on the device since all the nodes may be separated by several meters.

Is it possible to bind or link the codes for Nordic Thingy 52 (mesh functionalities) with a widget toolkit like Window Presentation Foundation (WPF - MVVM) or Qt? Had anyone done this before?

I am grateful for your concern into this matter.

Kind regards,
    doubleo
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such a possibility is currently not available with SES.
    But you could check out the nRF Connect for Desktop Tool from Nordic Semi. This should bring the capabilities you are looking for.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.