a question about 3d objects

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a question about 3d objects

Hello every one
      i am new to ARM processors , i am using cortex m3(lpc1788) as my training hardware and emwin and keli as programing software
      i was Curious to know is it possible to show a 3d object (normally stl format) in emwin?
      or emwin only support 2d objects such as images ? doest it support opengl?

honestly i want to make a 3d printer and i want user to be able to import 3d model into device and navigate it throght 3d printer Os itself , be able to edit it , move it , rotate it and such things
      i know the processor that i am using now is not suitable for this such as job but i am using it as training

i am fammiler with electronic , mechanical engineering , but i cant found out wich processor and software (Qt,emwin , uclinux ,...) i should use for this purpose
      please guide me ,

thanks alot
    • Hi,

Unfortunately, emWin is not capable of displaying 3D objects.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.